|Package Contents||1*Module, 1*Accessory|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||4.0 g|
- Chip: BMP280
- Power supply: 3V
- Communication method: Standard IIC/SPI communication protocol
- Air pressure range: 300-1100hPa
- Pin pitch: 2.54mm
- Bosch has stepped up their game with their new BMP280 sensor, an environmental sensor with temperature,
- barometric pressure that is the next generation upgrade to the BMP085/BMP180/BMP183. This sensor is great
- for all sorts of weather sensing and can even be used in both I2C and SPI!
- This precision sensor from Bosch is the best low-cost, precision sensing solution for measuring barometric pressure
- with ±1 hPa absolute accuracy, and temperature with ±1.0°C accuracy. Because pressure changes with altitude,
- and the pressure measurements are so good, you can also use it as an altimeter with +/-1 meter accuracy
- Enhancement of GPS navigation (e.g.time-to-first-fix improvement,dead-reckoning,slope detection)
- Indoor navigation (floor detection,elevator detection)
- Outdoor navigation,leisure and sports applications
- Weather forecast
- Health care application (e.g. sirometry)
- Vertical velocity indication (e.g. risk/sink speed)
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.