|Package Contents||1*Module, 1*Accessory|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||15 g|
- Simple I2C control
- Up to 8 on a single I2C bus with adjustable address pins
- 0.25'C typical precision over -40'C to 125'C range (0.5'C guaranteed max from -20'C to 100'C)
- 0.0625'C resolution
- 2.7V to 5.5V power and logic voltage range
- Operating Current: 200μA (typical)
- Unlike the DS18B20, this sensor does not come in through-hole package so we placed this small sensor on a breakout board PCB for easy use. The PCB includes mounting holes, and pull down resistors for the 3 address pins. We even wrote a lovely little library for Arduino that will work with any Arduino compatible. You'll be up and running in 15 minutes or less.
- This I2C digital temperature sensor is one of the more accurate/precise we've ever seen, with a typical accuracy of +/-0.25'C over the sensor's -40'C to +125'C range and precision of +0.0625'C. They work great with any microcontroller using standard i2c. There are 3 address pins so you can connect up to 8 to a single I2C bus without address collisions. Best of all, a wide voltage range makes is usable with 2.7V to 5.5V logic!
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.