|Package Contents||1*MKS GEN V1.4 Motherboard, 5*DRV8825 Driver, 1*Data Cable|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||140 g|
- It gathers 2560 and ramps1.4 on a same board, which solved the Ramps1.4 combination interface problem that easily out of order.
- Can replace the motor driver, support 4988 drivers and 8825 drivers.
- Circuit board uses the high quality of 4 layer board,optimize heat dissipation;Ramp Is 2 layer board.
- Using special power supply chip, supports the 12v-24v power input, solve the problem of Ramps voltage conversion of chip fever.
- Accepts 24V input, under the same system power can reduce the current hot bed to 1/4, effectively solve the problem of hot bed MOS tube heating.
- The firmware can use open source firmware Marlin, configuration are exactly the same with ramps1.4 , can be directly replace ramps1.4 also can be connected directly to Ramps1.4, 2004 LCD control board and the LCD board (12864).
- Provides three 5V output, three 12V-24V output interface.
- Heat Sink: 9*9*5mm/approx 0.35*0.35*0.2inch
- DRV8825: 20*15*11mm/approx 0.79*0.59*0.43inch
- Six different stepping resolutions: full, half, 1 / 4,1 / 8,1 / 16,1 / 32
- Suitable for driving below 8.2V ~ 45V 2.5A stepper motor
- A simple steps and direction control interface
- Adjustable potentiometer can adjust the maximum output current, resulting in higher step rate
- Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
- Thermal shutdown circuit, undervoltage lockout, crossover current protection
- Ground short-circuit protection and load short-circuit protection
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.