|Package Contents||1*Motor Driver Board, 2*RPI Screw Packs|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||85 g|
The RPi Motor Driver Board gives your Pi the ability to drive two DC motors or one stepper motor. It's an ideal choice to DIY mobile robot based on Raspberry Pi.
- Supports Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B
- Freescale H-bridge driver MC33886, controls DC motors to turn in both directions
- Onboard 5V regulator, provides power to Raspberry Pi
- Onboard IR receiver, used for remote control robot
- Multi protection circuit, excellent stability
- 2A self-recovery fuse, keep your Pi safe
- Driver chip features Short-Circuit Shutdown for Large Output Current, Undervoltage Disable Function
- Reversed polarity protection for motor output
- Anti-reverse diode for power supply
- Power input range: 7V~40V
- Single motor output current: up to 5A
- Power supply current for Raspberry Pi: up to 2A
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
This item is covered by manufacturer's warranty.
Electronic components cannot be returned once modified and/or installed.
FastTech's damaged on arrival protection still applies.