|Product Type||Lens Attachments|
|Material||Aviation Aluminum Alloy|
|Package Contents||1*Lens, 1*Tripod, 2*Camera Lens, 1*Universal Clip for Cell Phone Lens, 1*C-shaped Clamp, 1*Cleaning Cloth, 1*Storage Box, 1*Remote Trigger, 1*User Manual|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||370 g|
- Eyepiece Inner Diameter: 10mm
- Eyepiece outer diameter: 21mm
- Objective lens inner diameter: 28mm
- Objective lens outer diameter: 40mm
- Internal structure lens: 4 sets of BAK4 prism 8 pieces lenses
- Detachable design, easy to install and use.
- The telescope has a zoom of 16 to 35 times, which can adjust the focal length well for an amazing visual experience.
- Professional set provides professional photography experience, have more perfect and clear photos.
- The telescope can be used as a monocular for far vision. It comes with a tripod clip for better quality images, easy to use.
- Fits for most types of mobile phones, includes flip phones and bar phones, the phone has rear camera, can be connected to the telescope through the clip.
- Applicable to watch the game, concerts, tourism, observe animal lovers, long-distance filming of news reporter, private detective taking photos of science, geological exploration, forest management, railway port programming, etc.
- The telescope lens can be used as a monocular with the eyepiece hood mounted.
- 3 adjustable sections: rotate the eyepiece ring can be adjusted to the appropriate screen size. Rotating the zoom ring can be adjusted to the appropriate object size. Rotating the target ring can be adjusted to the proper clarity.
- Eyepiece Adjustment: Dual adjustable for objective and eyepiece. Suitable for mobile phone with different focal lengths, high quality photos, no dark corners.
- Objective setting: using this telephoto lens to take photos from a distance, you will get the clearest photo instead of a blurred image, it can turn your phone into a super telescope.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.