|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||285 g|
- Please note: Stove ONLY! Gas tank in the picture are not included.
- Applicable fuel: butane, isobutane, propane, or mixed gas.
- Storage data: φ76mm*80mm
- Expanded data: φ155mm*80mm
- Fire plate data: aluminum alloy material, 5cm fire plate diameter, 110 fire holes
- Frame data: stainless steel material, 3 points 6 foldable, with windshield
- Air nozzle data: all copper material, 0.35mm nozzle hole diameter
- Vent pipe data: PVC pipe and metal braided winding material, can be bent arbitrarily, 6mm diameter
- Electronic lighter data: stainless steel frame, high melting point plastic, ceramic tube
tank connection valve: threaded inner diameter of 1.2cm, which can be
directly connected to the threaded caliber gas tank, and with the
adapter, can be connected to the cassette interface gas tank. Equipped
with a rotary switch to adjust the flame size.
- Split structure
design, the frame is made of stainless steel, the triangular bracket,
the structure is stable, the load-bearing capacity is good, and it is
suitable for most camping pots.
- The bracket is foldable and has a dedicated storage box for easy carrying.
- Equipped with an electronic lighter, it is convenient and quick to ignite in the field.
- With its own windproof design, it can adapt to the harsh outdoor environment.
- All parts can be disassembled and replaced to extend the life of the furnace head.
jet nozzle is made of brass, which is durable. There are four vents on
the wall of the air column tube. The fuel gas and air are mixed more
fully and the fuel utilization rate is high.
- The burner power is
3500W, the firepower is large, the combustion is full, the flame is
blue, and it only takes 1 minute and 45 seconds to boil 500ml of water
at room temperature.
- Please note: When connecting the gas tank,
first make sure that the switch on the connecting valve is closed to
avoid air leakage during installation; when selecting the gas tank, you
can choose a gas tank with high purity and no impurities to avoid
blockage of the air nozzle; After use, first turn off the connection
valve switch, wait a few seconds, and then unscrew the connection valve
from the gas tank. During cleaning and maintenance, wipe with a soft wet
wipe to avoid scratching the furnace body
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.