|Product Type||Video Capture Cards|
|Connectors||USB Type C|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows, Android, Mac OS|
|Package Contents||1*Video Capture Card|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||28 g|
- The USB Type C capture card can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio at the same time, and can transmit audio and video signals to computers and smart phones for preview and storage. It is suitable for high-definition acquisition, game live broadcast, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
- Support maximum input resolution up to 4K
- Support maximum output resolution up to 1080P; 60fps
- Support 8/10/12 bit color depth
- Support most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc.
- Comply with USB video UVC specification
- Comply with USB audio UAC specification
- No need for external power supply, compact and easy to carry
- HDMI resolution: the highest input can support 1080p
- Video input format: 8/10/12 bit color depth
- Video output mode: YUV, JPEG
- Video output resolution: output resolution 1080p
- Support audio format: L-PCM
- Input cable length: ≤15 meters, AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Maximum working current: 0.4A/5VDC
- Computer hardware requirements
- CPU: Desktop computer i5-3400 or above, notebook computer i7-3537u2.0 GHz or above
- Graphics card: desktop NVIDIA GT630 or above, laptop NVIDIA GT735M or above
- If it is a version earlier than Windows 7, please install the driver first.
- To use this capture card for the first time, please download and install capture software on the recording computer, such as OBS, VLC, etc. . .
- OBS download link: https://obsproject.com/
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.