|Product Type||LED Flashlights|
|Total LED Count||1|
|Light Source Brand||Luminus|
|Light Source Color||5700K|
|Light Source Model||SBT90.2|
|Lumens (Max)||5400 LM|
|Ports||USB Type C|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|Beam Range||1122 m|
|Flashlight Modes||1％ > 10％ > 30％ > 100％|
|Lens Type||Double Side AR Coated Glass Lens|
|Reflector Type||Aluminum Alloy Smooth/SMO|
|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Form Factor||18650|
|Charging Current||3 A|
|Maximum Supported Battery Length||65 mm|
|Required Battery Count||4|
|Package Contents||1*LED Flashlight|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||458 g|
- Reflector diameter: 69mm
- Head diameter: 69mm
- Tube diameter: 50mm
- Tail diameter: 50mm
- Low voltage warning: automatic power off
- Illumination: Maximum 314.7KCD
- Driver instructions:
- Input voltage: 2.8-4.2V, maximum output current 18A
- Click power on, enter the brightness before the last shutdown, long press the switch to enter stepless dimming (brightness increase), release the switch and long press the switch again to enter stepless dimming (brightness decrease). When the stepless dimming range (1-100%) reaches the maximum or minimum, it flashes to indicate the maximum or minimum brightness. The brightness of the flashlight can be memorized after releasing the switch. When the driving temperature reaches 55 degrees, the brightness starts to decrease slowly, and the flashlight will use the reduced brightness as the benchmark. The next time it is turned on, the brightness will be reduced.
- Long press for 0.5 seconds to ultra-low brightness 0.01A (0.2%) in the shutdown state, and click to shut down. If long-press, it will not respond (ultra-low brightness will not be memorized).
- Double-click in any state to reach 100% extremely bright (the extremely bright part at this time belongs to the part of stepless dimming, click shutdown, long press can be stepless dimming. With memory)
- In the shutdown state, click the switch 3 times to enter the strobe (50% brightness progress) without memory function, click to return to the original state. If long press, no response will be made.
- In the shutdown state, hit the switch 4 times to enter the tactical burst mode. At this time, there is only one gear 100%. Press the switch to directly turn on the extremely bright 100%, and let go of the light. 4 click to exit the tactical mode. The tactical mode also has temperature control,
- In any state, press the switch 5 times to enter the voltage indicator flashing, flashing at 1% brightness (count the number of LED flashes, corresponding to the voltage. For example, LED flashing ***pause******* means that the voltage is 3.7V. Click to return to the original state.
- In the shutdown state, click the switch 6 times, the stepless dimming will switch to the conventional four-gear mode (1%-10%-30%-100%), click the switch, and press and hold the switch to change gears. To switch back to stepless dimming, just click the switch 6 after shutting down.
- In the shutdown state, click the switch 10 times to enter the locked state. The light flashes twice at 1% brightness to indicate that it is locked. In the locked state, no matter long press, short press or double tap, it will flash once to indicate that it is in the locked state. The lock can be unlocked with another 10 hits. Note that this is the only unlocking method. Considering that the flashlight will be unlocked due to the special situation that the positive electrode of the battery will be separated from the driving copper column and the power will be cut off due to the violent vibration, it is also possible to manually loosen the tail cover to remove the battery. Can't be unlocked.
- Low voltage protection function: when the voltage is lower than 3V, the stepless dimming and gear mode will automatically jump to 1% to work, except for ultra-low light. But it can also be dimmed. If it continues to be below 3V, it will jump back to 1%. It will automatically shut down below 2.8V.
- The driver has a mode memory function. The flashlight has a temperature protection function. If the flashlight is overheated, the driver will reduce the output current.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.