|Product Type||Battery Chargers|
|Color||Black + Orange|
|Power & Batteries|
|Current Output||2 A|
|Input Type||AC 100-240V|
|Output Type||DC 13.8V|
|Package Contents||1*Battery Charger|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||239 g|
- Multi-layer protection: Overheat protection/short circuit protection/reverse connection protection/Low voltage protection/overvoltage protection/overcurrent protection
- Input frequency: 50-60Hz
- This product is equipped with pulse repair, intelligent detection and multiple protection functions, making it safer to use.
- Keep charging: Before switching to floating mode, fully charge the battery of the machine to maintain an appropriate voltage level for safe long-term storage without overcharging. Fireproof and reverse polarity protection during wire connection.
- Easy to use: low maintenance design, quick and easy to use, our general dynamics sports car charger and maintainer are small and light. Ideal for charging all 12-volt lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance-free batteries (AGM and gel batteries) and safety timers-80 hours.
- Extend battery life: compatible with lead-acid, flooded and sealed maintenance-free batteries (AGM and gel batteries), very suitable for long-term storage. A complete 4-step charging procedure (initialization, bulk charging, floating mode) optimizes battery power without overcharging.
- Usage method:
- When using, first clip the red clip (+) and black clip (-) of the battery pile head, and then insert the 220V plug of the AC power supply.
- During normal charging, the charger display shall prevail. For accurate display, please refer to the description on the back of the charger, and refer to the manual on the back of the charger.
- If you stop charging, unplug the AC power plug first, and then remove the battery clamp.
- Operating environment -20'C to 40'C (indoor only).
- Please do not charge after the battery is completely used up.
- If the battery is not used for a long time, the battery needs to be recharged every 15 days or so.
- There is high voltage inside the machine, which is dangerous. It is strictly forbidden to disassemble it by yourself. Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. Do not use it in a humid, flammable and explosive atmosphere. Avoid foreign objects from the heat dissipation holes. Enter into the machine, so as not to affect the use.
- When the charger is working, it will emit a certain amount of heat to the outside world. The charger should be used in a ventilated and dry environment with the battery.
- The charging time is longer than 24 hours, or when there is no one, cut off the power.
- If the power cord or charger is damaged, in order to avoid danger, it must be repaired and replaced by the manufacturer or maintenance department or similar professional personnel.
- This charger is only suitable for lead-acid batteries, lithium batteries are prohibited.
- Confirm whether the AC voltage matches the battery charger input voltage, and prohibit charging non-rechargeable batteries.
- When using the charger to charge the battery, please keep the charger out of reach of children.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.