|Product Type||Battery Shields|
|Package Contents||1*Battery Shield|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||22 g|
- 5V voltage output rated current is 2.2A, maximum support 3A current (not recommended for overload, easy to damage the module, speed up the service life), the output of current depends on the quality of the 18650 battery
- Micro-USB charging current 600-800mA. Supports up to two 18650 batteries. It is recommended to use two 18650 batteries, which can be longer
- When the switch is turned to NORMAL, the current output is lower than 30mA, and it will stop automatically in about 10 seconds and turn to standby mode
- When it is turned to HOLD, it will be turned on in any case until the battery is dead (2512 resistor on the back will heat up)
- Special attention: the installation of the battery must be determined positive and negative, the board has been clearly marked positive and negative! Installation errors will burn out the module
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
This item is covered by manufacturer's warranty.
Electronic components cannot be returned once modified and/or installed.
FastTech's damaged on arrival protection still applies.
Payments are securely processed by PayPal: