|Package Contents||1*ESP32 Core Board|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||9.8 g|
- This keyestudio ESP32 core board is a Mini development board based on the ESP-WROOM-32 module.
- The board has brought out most I/O ports to pin headers of 2.54mm pitch. These provide an easy way of connecting peripherals according to your own needs.
- When it comes to developing and debugging with the development board, the both side standard pin headers can make your operation more simple and handy.
- The ESP-WROOM-32 module is the industry's leading integrated WiFi + Bluetooth solution with less than 10 external components.
- It integrates antenna switch, RF balun, power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, filters and power management modules.
- At the same time, it also integrates with TSMC's low-power 40nm technology, so that power performance and RF performance are safe and reliable, easy to expand to a variety of applications.
- Microcontroller: ESP-WROOM-32 module
- USB to Serial Port Chip: CP2102-GMR
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V
- Operating Current: 80mA (average)
- Current Supply: 500mA (Minimum)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40'C ~ +85'C
- WiFi mode: Station/SoftAP/SoftAP+Station/P2P
- WiFi protocol: 802.11 b/g/n/e/i (802.11n, speed up to 150 Mbps
- WiFi frequency range: 2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz
- Bluetooth protocol: conform to Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE standards
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
This item is covered by manufacturer's warranty.
Electronic components cannot be returned once modified and/or installed.
FastTech's damaged on arrival protection still applies.
Payments are securely processed by PayPal: