|Secondary Material||Mirror-like Special Acrylic|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||200 g|
- Range: 0 – 90 degrees
- Accuracy: 0.1 degree
- The products are made of mirror-like special acrylic material, with
crystal-like transparency and light transmittance above 92%.
- This product uses a new material, imported oil, bubbles can be gathered within 1 second after impact, placed at minus 20'C, 65'C for 12 hours and returned to normal temperature, the size of the bubble returns to the original.
- Accuracy description: accuracy is also called sensitivity and angular value. For a round vial, accuracy refers to the inclination of the vial when the bubble moves 2 mm from the center of the differentiation line in any radial direction; for a long vial, accuracy refers to the vial when the bubble moves 2 mm along the axis of the vial Inclination.
- Metal blister: Metal blister is a combination of glass sheet with precision R and aluminum alloy shell through cold processing, beautiful and durable, easy to install, precision up to 15′/2MM, used for experimental equipment, high sensitivity and natural equality.
- Main use: Adjust the level of woodworking measuring tools, adjust the level of factory machinery and equipment, adjust the level of special instruments, adjust the level of the gimbal, adjust the level of medical equipment and experimental equipment, adjust the level of the office desktop, adjust the level of the computer case monitor, adjust the level of office machines, adjust the camera Level, adjust the tripod level, adjust the fixture placement level, adjust the photo frame level, adjust the mural level, adjust the calendar level, adjust the toy level and other places that require high measurement accuracy are available. It can make the items you often use more convenient when adjusting the level, and the angle is more accurate.
- This is a simple teaching angle meter. The pointer may be slightly separated from the fixed iron core during transportation, resulting in inaccurate pointer. Just open the cover and gently press the pointer down to touch it ( pay special attention not to press the middle of the pointer, which may hurt the finger by the iron core in the middle ).
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.