|Supported Operating Systems||Windows XP/7/10 32&64 Bit|
|Package Contents||1*Downloader, 1*USB Cable, 1*10P Grey Ribbon Cable|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||65 g|
- SmartRF04EB, CC series wireless chip debugging tools, can be used in CC11xx, CC24xx, CC25xx and other series. It supports a variety of common debugging methods such as downloading, emulation, debugging, break-point, single step, full speed, erasing, reading, encryption and so on. It supports protocol analysis.
- It can be seamlessly connected to IAR for MCS-51 compiler, such as IAR730B, IAR751, IAR760, IAR810.
- Suitable for the following tools: For SmartRF Studio, SmartRF Flash Programmer, IEEE Address Programmer, and Packet Sniffer.
- Automatic recognition speed
- Downloading speed up to 150KB/S
- Provides 3.3V to target board
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.