|Secondary Material||Spraying Plastic|
|Package Contents||1*J-Pole Aerial Bracket, 1*Base, 4*Wall Screws, 4*Bolts, 2*Caps|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||400 g|
- Reversible design: Both ends of the J-pole antenna mount can be used
- Wall mounts & brackets: Best accessory for you to mount your outdoor antenna. With best size design, it can fit most outdoor antennas
- Adjustable direction: The mounting pole can be rotated 180° for best reception angle to get strongest signals
- Easy installation, solid structure, weather proof
- It is a universal TV aerial bracket that is useful in many occasions
- Stable structure to sustain in the terrible weather
- Length from Bottom to Top: 16.5" / 42cm
- Diameter: 1" / 2.5cm
- Select a best mounting location.
- Place the mast through the mounting base of the J-pole.
- Level up the mounting base and then mark the pilot holes to be drilled with a marking pen.
- Drill the pilot holes (with a drill bit about half the diameter of the bolt) into the marked areas.
- Line up the holes of the mounting base of the J-pole with the drilled holes.
- Drill and then secure the lag bolts into the pilot holes.
- If necessary, you may adjust the direction of the mast by loosening the two lateral nuts on the mounting base of the J-pole.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.