|Product Type||PID Thermostat Controllers|
|Package Contents||1*PID Thermostat Controller, 1*Connecting Cable|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||174 g|
- Temperature measurement range: -100~1000'C
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.1'C
- Temperature control range: 0 ~ 500'C
- Temperature control accuracy: 0.1'C
- Temperature probe: 1m k type thermocouple M6 threaded probe
- Power supply voltage: AC 220V
- Applicable environment:-15 ~ 55'C/ 20% ~ 85% RH
- Output type: SCR direct output
- How to set the temperature value: Short press the LEFT key to set the temperature value to flicker, short press again to switch the number of digits, press ADD and DEC to adjust the value (5 seconds without operation, automatically save and exit)
- How to set the high temperature alarm: Long press the SET key for 5 seconds to enter the internal menu, short press the SET key again to switch to P4, press the LEFT key and the high temperature alarm value starts to flash, press the LEFT key again to switch the number of digits, and press ADD and DEC to adjust the value.
- PID control: Ordinary thermostats heat up when power is turned on, and power off when the set value is reached, but the temperature will rise a few degrees or even higher after power off. This is caused by temperature inertia, which is a normal phenomenon, while PID thermostats can To solve this problem, it switches quickly when it is working, and when the temperature is approaching the set value, it achieves the purpose of constant temperature by slowly maintaining it.
- Output type: The SCR is directly output. Loads such as heating lamps and heating wires can be directly connected to the output terminal, but the AC contactor cannot be controlled!
- Load power:
- Maximum support 2200W load, can directly heat the lamp, electric blanket electric heating wire, heating film, electric heating film and all other heating loads helow 2200W
- Failure code: Ntc failure: E1
- K-type hot spot even open circuit: E2
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.